CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Easy yummy curry

Last night I came across a recipe on the Attic 24 blog for Sweet and Easy Curry and thought it looked delicious :) Since I have been on maternity leave I have been doing a lot more cooking at home (previously Mr P did most of it as I am not a good cook) and with pennies being a bit tighter now I'm not working I'm always on the lookout for tasty, frugal recipes and this one looked like it would fit the bill.

I'd bought some chicken thighs earlier in the week so I roasted these in the oven and then took all the meat off them to use in my curry. I didn't have garam masala in the spice cupboard so I just put in teaspoons of the spices I did have (tumeric, ground coriander and curry powder) and some chilli. We had it with rice and naan bread and I have to say it was delicious! We'll definitely be having it again so thank you for sharing it Lucy :)

Earlier today me and Little F had been out on our travels as he had to have his second set of vaccinations. He was all smiles when we arrived at the surgery but these soon turned to tears when he had the injections :( It's horrible to watch him being so upset even though I know he has to have them done :(

After we'd been to the doctors we went to a mam and tots group in the local town. To be honest, Little F wasn't in the best of moods but I think he enjoyed it, especially watching the other babies. He did get a bit cranky towards the end but I think that was because of the injections and he was also tired. When we came home he had a little nap and then played in his play nest which seemed to cheer him up  :) He loves this as he can sit up and watch what is going on around him, he's nosey like his mammy, lol :)


He's fast asleep now but I think he won't be for much longer as he's due a feed... night night everyone :)

Gem xxx

1 comments:

Musings Of A Gem said...

Hope little F is feeling better soon!!

I love a yummy curry with naan bread..so good :)

Gemma x

Post a Comment