CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 15 January 2012

Hello and Welcome

Hello *waves hello*,

I'm Gem, welcome to my blog :) Today is my first post and I hope you'll enjoy reading my ramblings!

I live in a small village in Shropshire with my husband (Mr P), our baby son (Little F), a bonkers dog (Maisie) and a very silly cat (Missy). We've recently moved house so I'd like this blog to be a place where I can share with you photographs of our new house and how we're making it a home :) I really like shabby chic, florals, polka dots and bunting so you can expect to see lots of these!

I love crafts and making lovely things so I will also be sharing some of my creations with you :)

Looking forward to getting to know some of you through your blogs!

I'll leave you with a picture of our back garden from a couple of weeks ago. The field at the back usually has ponies in but it was much too cold for them that day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment