CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Making some changes!

Just had a bit of a nasty shock when I tried to come on here as I got a message from Google Chrome saying that I couldn't access my site as there was a chance of malware because of the shabby blogs backgrounds I had used on here :( A quick google showed that this has happened to a LOT of blogs recently and the only way to fix it is to remove all shabby blogs content from your blogs.

Needless to say I have deleted all background content from shabby blogs and will not be using them again!

My apologies if you have tried to visit me but been unable to access my page xxx

Now I just need to get my blog looking pretty again so please bear with me...

2 comments:

Lyn said...

Hello Gem,
thank you for popping over to my blog and becoming a follower. I will settle down with a cup of tea and read a few of your past posts in a minute.
I am unable to follow you back as Blogger won't let me but I will put a link to your blog on my side bar and will pop over often to visit.
lyn
xxx

thriftwood said...

Hi Gem. That happened tome too and I had to remove all shabby blog prettiness ... Don't think was their fault, site had probably been hacked, but it puts you off doesn't it? Claire xxx

Post a Comment